![]() |
|
|
#171
|
|||
|
|||
|
To my way of thinking Steichen opened it up, he had Jones throw a pass that wasn't just a dump or underneath pass. I should have been more specific, I didn't want him to just run the ball. He didn't and to me that is newish and a good sign.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (10-06-2026) | ||
|
#172
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can you point to a time or game when he hasn't? Or even a single game or play where he showed us why we gave up 2 picks?
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DragonTails For This Useful Post: | ||
ChoppedWood (10-04-2026), CletusPyle (10-04-2026) | ||
|
#174
|
||||
|
||||
|
o
I get an "F" for the thread title, 2 weeks in a row. The Colts won the game, 2 weeks in a row. I'll take an "F" 10 times out of 10 if it accompanies a Colts win ...... I could be the worst game thread starter in the world, and I'll be happy if the Colts win the game, which is all that I care about. o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#175
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, it was to early to start drinking alcohol that early, lol. Just joking, I don't drink alcohol anymore. Just had a full pot of coffee.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (10-04-2026), Colts And Orioles (10-04-2026) | ||
|
#176
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, Marriota would have tore us up. But injuries happen and you have to take advantage of that. And the Colts did. After all of our turnovers, and still kicking the shit out the Redskins still makes me happy and gives me hope. As I type this, the Texans are losing to the Cowgirls. The Jags are the team to beat in our division.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post: | ||
Colts And Orioles (10-04-2026), Racehorse (10-06-2026) | ||
|
#177
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, The Texans just took just took the lead. Damn, I hate the Cowboys.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. |
|
#178
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Last year, the Texans started the season at 3-5 ...... and then won 9 straight games to finish at 12-5. Last year the Colts started the season at 8-2 ...... and then lost 7 straight games to finish at 8-9. I'm not saying that that will necessarily happen again this year, but I believe that it's far too early to say who the team to beat in this division will be ...... for all we, the Colts may be the team to beat by the time that early December rolls around ...... the only thing which appears to be an almost certainty about the AFC South this year is that the Titans are a bad team that will probably finish with a losing record. o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
|
#179
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. |
|
#180
|
||||
|
||||
|
The Texans lost. Thank You Cowgirls, now you can lose the rest of your games.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (10-04-2026), Racehorse (10-04-2026) | ||
![]() |
|
|