ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: The Colts Win 2 Straight in Europe (vs. COMMANDERS, 10/4) (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=217923)

Colts And Orioles 10-04-2026 12:06 AM

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: The Colts Win 2 Straight in Europe (vs. COMMANDERS, 10/4)
 
o


llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..... INDIANAPOLIS COLTS


llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllly @


lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. WASHINGTON COMMANDERS

o

Hoopsdoc 10-04-2026 12:25 AM

I have no idea how this game will play out.

So I’ll say the final score will be 0-0.

Both teams move to 1-2-1.

Colts And Orioles 10-04-2026 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 355654)



I have no idea how this game will play out.

So I’ll say the final score will be 0-0 ...... both teams move to 1-2-1.




o


If that winds up being the case, then my prediction for the Colts' final record would be in play ...... although I would just as soon have the Colts win this game, and to hell with my season prediction.



http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215965



Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 352549)
o


Even though the Colts could conceivably start the season with 3 losses against 3 formidable opponents (the Ravens, the Chiefs, and the Texans), C&O is going with his usual, dreamy-eyed prediction for 2026.




12 - 4 - 1

o

o

Oldcolt 10-04-2026 12:37 AM

This is a game that DJ needs to step up in. If he doesn't provide us with a definitive upgrade over Washington Jones and the Colts are in trouble, not only in this game I fear. I will be watching and rooting but have no idea how this will turn out.

Colts And Orioles 10-04-2026 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldcolt (Post 355658)



This is a game that DJ needs to step up in. If he doesn't provide us with a definitive upgrade over Washington Jones and the Colts are in trouble, not only in this game I fear. I will be watching and rooting but have no idea how this will turn out.




o


Same here ...... I wouldn't be surprised if the Colts won by 9 points, or lost by 12 points ...... Marcus Mariota is an excellent 2nd-string QB, and the Colts as a team are as unpredictable as the weather on a deserted island.

o

albany ed 10-04-2026 06:18 AM

I don't know what their record is, but it seems that the Colts always make a 2nd string QB look like an all pro. That said, I still think the Colts win this game.

apballin 10-04-2026 07:46 AM

Colts 34

Whatever they’re called this year 13

Their defense is atrocious, no revenge game for Nick Cross (OUT) and on offense Terry Mclaurin loves playing against the Colts and it sounds like he’s gonna be out.

Warren and Downs should have big days today

Thorgrim 10-04-2026 08:47 AM

Steichen and Jones need to be on the same page today with freedom to audible and some well designed plays to offset the blitz. I hope to see some well executed screens and slants.

Colts 27
Commanders 17

Hoopsdoc 10-04-2026 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 355664)
Colts 34

Whatever they’re called this year 13

Their defense is atrocious, no revenge game for Nick Cross (OUT) and on offense Terry Mclaurin loves playing against the Colts and it sounds like he’s gonna be out.

Warren and Downs should have big days today

Terry “Colt Killer” Mclaurin is officially out today.

CletusPyle 10-04-2026 09:08 AM

I'm hoping having Dulin back in the lineup will be a big help...Colts 27 Redskins 23


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.