![]() |
|
|
#41
|
||||
|
||||
|
Methstreams
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to HoosierinFL For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (10-04-2026) | ||
|
#42
|
||||
|
||||
|
o
I must have seen that 3rd-down play incorrectly, because it looked like Josh Downs was half a yard short of the 1st down, not 2 full yards short like the referees spotted it ....... like I said, I must have seen it wrong. o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
|
#43
|
|||
|
|||
|
I thought it was on the NFL Network but that had an Edggerin James special because it was being blacked out in Indy, finally found it on our local ABC affiliate.
|
|
#44
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
https://strikeout.im/nfl/2/washingto...s-colts-stream o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (10-04-2026), Racehorse (10-04-2026) | ||
|
#45
|
|||
|
|||
|
If the Colts let this 3rd string QB beat them, some fucking heads should roll.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
|
#46
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#47
|
|||
|
|||
|
Why not come after this guy on 3rd down.
|
|
#48
|
|||
|
|||
|
About time they do something smart.
|
|
#49
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#50
|
|||
|
|||
|
run the fucking ball
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
![]() |
|
|