ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 11-26-2021, 03:02 PM
Mr. Session's Avatar
Mr. Session Mr. Session is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 929
Thanks: 420
Thanked 776 Times in 364 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
There's usually a correlation between winning the rushing title and number of carries. Currently, only one back has carried the ball more times than Taylor and that man (Henry) is out for the season. So at this pace, Taylor will lead all backs in carries by seasons' end. Will he be healthy and strong for the playoffs? I don't know, but I'd be happier if they didn't overuse him over the next 6 games. I wish we knew what the story is on Mack.
Add me to that camp as well.

My father and I had a lengthy discussion about Taylor the other night within the context of health. I pray, for this kid's sake, he doesn't suffer an injury during his contract year like Mack did. This singular aspect of the game has turned into one of the painful things to watch for me, personally.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.