ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 11-26-2021, 03:24 PM
apballin apballin is online now
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,572
Thanks: 2,881
Thanked 1,803 Times in 1,007 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
There's usually a correlation between winning the rushing title and number of carries. Currently, only one back has carried the ball more times than Taylor and that man (Henry) is out for the season. So at this pace, Taylor will lead all backs in carries by seasons' end. Will he be healthy and strong for the playoffs? I don't know, but I'd be happier if they didn't overuse him over the next 6 games. I wish we knew what the story is on Mack.
Pretty simple to me he’s added insurance in case of a Taylor injury which you can’t cut because he’ll be the starting back for the team in the drivers seat in the division

I believe they have been playing the matchups lately every team we’ve faced lately struggled vs the run… be interesting to see what Reich does vs the Bucs I seriously doubt Taylor continues getting the amount of carries he’s gotten recently

Last edited by apballin; 11-26-2021 at 03:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.