![]() |
|
|
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I still think it is a huge mistake with Rivers. He may be more cerebral, hell he is 100 times more cerebral than anyone we have. He is also an anchor on this offense after watching yesterday. He took away one of our best downfield weapons. Pierce was useless. Not because he can't get open, we know he can, but Rivers can not get him the ball. So without having to defend anything over the top this can get ugly really fast. Riley doesn't have the on field experience, or the cerebral ability as Rivers, but he can get it downfield and can run when things breakdown around him. I hope I have to eat crow, but we know I won't.
__________________
Life is hard, its harder if you're stupid. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Steichen said today that they didn’t bring Rivers in to sit on the bench. So he’s definitely starting the rest of the year. I’d say even if we’re mathematically eliminated, he will start.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think they know exactly what they have in AR already. Leonard to a lesser extent. Maybe they want to see if Rivers is a viable backup to Jones, if indeed he has expressed a desire to play next year. Roster Leonard as long as possible. I believe AR is trade bait for draft assets next year
__________________
Chillin’ down at the CO2C |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Thorgrim For This Useful Post: | ||
Puck (12-16-2025) | ||
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Gonna win it all. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Trade bait? Be honest, if you were the GM of any other NFL team, what would you offer the Colts for AR? I think they keep him for the last year of his deal, if DJ isn't ready for the beginning of the season, you can start AR. If he does well, great. If he sucks again, you dump him.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post: | ||
BCN#1 (12-16-2025) | ||
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I was/am an AR fan. But. He's lost all trust from this FO IMO So maybe they trade him for a player, a 4th rounder or whatever. Hell they may even release him
__________________
Gonna win it all. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Puck For This Useful Post: | ||
Colts And Orioles (12-17-2025) | ||
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|