ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-18-2025, 11:03 AM
rm1369 rm1369 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,294
Thanks: 358
Thanked 972 Times in 534 Posts
Default

It’s the Ballard effect. This is exactly what his method of “team building” brings. The QB situation is a symptom but not the cause of the apathy. Year after year of watching major unfilled holes, positions gifted to players and just hoping they can squeak into the playoffs. I wanted to give up my season tickets this year but renewal starts before the season ends.i won’t make that mistake again and I won’t renew this year. It’s the only way as a fan I can express my disgust in what the team has allowed and become. I’m sure I’ll watch every game, but I won’t give them my money until I believe they care about winning again.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (08-18-2025)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.