![]() |
|
|
#141
|
||||
|
||||
|
Damn, took a while but the Colts and Jones are playing much better now. It really helps that all the flags have been thrown on the Redskins though.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post: | ||
Colts And Orioles (10-04-2026) | ||
|
#142
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah dude. Finally. They are pushing off and getting away with lots of pi
|
|
#143
|
|||
|
|||
|
I would love for Steichen not to go conservative here.
|
|
#144
|
|||
|
|||
|
Two first round picks for this clown?
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent." |
|
#146
|
|||
|
|||
|
JT time
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (10-04-2026), TheMugwump (10-04-2026) | ||
|
#147
|
||||
|
||||
|
never thought I would say this, but I love the refs
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. |
|
#148
|
|||
|
|||
|
Let's just hope he's having a bad day, cuz we need him.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (10-04-2026) | ||
|
#149
|
||||
|
||||
|
Isn’t he essentially a rookie when it comes to game time?
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (10-04-2026), TheMugwump (10-04-2026) | ||
|
#150
|
|||
|
|||
|
I feel like this game is ours, but can someone explain to me what is so good about Sauce Gardner, I never really paid much attention to him with the Jets, but I am just not impressed with this guy at all so far.
|
![]() |
|
|