ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 11-18-2018, 09:13 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,461
Thanks: 23,323
Thanked 5,985 Times in 3,409 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
I thought we would be +/- 2 games of .500 after a rough start, possibly contending for a wildcard. I expected a late-season run, I am surprised how early it started. Luck is the real deal and I had a strong hunch Reich was a much better coach than Pags.
I thought 11-5, but after blowing two games early on, I thought we were looking at 7-9. Today, we look more like 9-7 or 10-6, if we catch a break or two later in the season.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.