ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 11-07-2018, 01:18 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,449
Thanks: 23,254
Thanked 5,976 Times in 3,404 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
That was so bad it was good
I really don't follow him enough to know, because he is not from my state. I know he ran for POTUS, but I didn't care enough about him to check him out. I really didn't check Trump out until it got close to Election Day. I preferred Carson.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.