ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 10-06-2018, 12:47 AM
Chaka's Avatar
Chaka Chaka is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 858
Thanks: 336
Thanked 666 Times in 285 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I honestly don't see it, I think he plays pretty hard. He's a TE, I don't expect him to be as flexible as a AJ Green or make those crazy grabs outside of his wingspan. He is athletic for his size, but he is still carrying a lot of weight. He did catch that low ball and kept it from hitting the ground, and made a nice one hander last night too.

Luck overthrows a lot, especially his TE's. He did it to Fleener a ton. TV angles can be deceiving, if I see him in person this year I'll judge for myself. I don't know, like I said with all the other issues Ebron is near the bottom of my concerns. He's healthy, he's catching touchdowns and 1st downs. That is a lot more than I can say for the rest of the team.
Well, I hope you're right. Regardless, I think he's a great addition to the team and he's one of the players I look forward to seeing play on Sunday - just seems like a playmaker to me. And I'll admit that Andrew Luck's accuracy is not always the best. It's just when GBB mentioned it in his post, it rang a bell for me because I'd noticed what he'd said on more than one occasion.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chaka For This Useful Post:
Chromeburn (10-06-2018)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.