ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 06-06-2018, 12:41 PM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,623
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,280 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
Since it's slow, thought I'd ask this...

It occurred to me recently that, this season, I just sat courtside at a Pacers game for my third time. I don't take that for granted -- it's a really cool experience I recommend to everyone -- but it struck me at the same time that it's weird I've sat NBA courtside 3x, and only even been in the lower level for a NFL (Colts) game 1 time. I've almost ALWAYS sat in the absolute nosebleeds for Colts games.

So I'm curious...

1. What are the best tix you've ever had for any event? For a Colts game? What was it like?

2. Where are your Colts tix usually?
1) The best ticket I ever had to a Colts game was my ticket to the 2006 AFC Championship game. I was about 20 rows up in one of the corner sections of the endzone where Addai scored the game winning TD, it would've been the right corner from a field view. That game and night was special. The best seats I ever had were about 4 rows back on the 50 yard line field level for the opening of Lucas Oil Stadium, though obviously that was a much worse result.

2) I usually buy lower level around the 10 yard line. I didn't think the 50 yard line was that special and I actually think an endzone section gives you the best view of the game.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dam8610 For This Useful Post:
GoBigBlue88 (06-06-2018)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.