ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-23-2018, 03:52 PM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,624
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,276 Times in 1,281 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed View Post
I think ballard stays at 6 unless some really crazy deal comes up.

He needs/wants a premier player and 6 is a great spot for it. The trade from 3 to 6 was excellent and we are sitting pretty.

I dont think he will take nelson at 6, I think its his highest rated D player and he takes best available OL with a 2nd round pick.
Depending on how the board falls, I could see a desperate Bills team moving up for the last QB (giving the Colts 12 & 22 for 6) or the Bears moving up for Nelson (giving up 8 & 39 for 6). If I'm Ballard, those are two trades I make (though I make damn sure the Bears are drafting Nelson before trading with them because their needs are too similar to the Colts' needs), and if I'm making the second trade, I'm looking for a way back into the late 20s with that 39th overall pick, or maybe even the 37th pick. I'd like to see the Colts come away with 4 or more new defensive players that I'm confident can be starters out of this draft. There are a lot of good defenders in the top 50, hopefully Ballard brings a few of them in.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.