ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #28  
Old 04-17-2018, 01:25 PM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 937
Thanked 1,481 Times in 815 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
I just can't see how 4 QBs don't go Top 5. You have 4 of the QB neediest teams in the league in the Top 5, with Cleveland picking twice. NYJ moved up specifically for a QB, and I can't see Gettleman or Elway being dumb enough to pass on their chance at a franchise QB. That leaves Cleveland to pick one of Barkley or Chubb, and I can't see them not picking Barkley. Further, I can't see Elway picking Chubb with Allen or Mayfield sitting there. He doesn't believe in Case Keenum enough to learn his name for his introductory press conference. There's no way he'll take Chubb over a QB.
agree, I think in the end it will be 4 QBs and barkley gone before we pick. Ballard takes chubb at 6.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.