ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 04-01-2018, 04:39 PM
ZiaColt ZiaColt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 89
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeveJones007 View Post
Move back to 12 and 22 and you might get both.
as much as the Colts need LB help, it seems unlikely they'd draft 2 in the first round.

on the other hand, I can see the draft unfolding so that, at #12, Smith IS the "BPA" and, at #22, LVE is as well. And if Ballard really is a BPA guy then I guess he would go ahead and draft those 2, and maybe hope one of the OL's (Wynn, Hernandez, O'Neill, Rankin?) and possibly one of the CB's (Oliver, Alexander, Jackson, Davis?) are there at the top of Round Two as BPA's as well.

Or one of the WR's, but I'm ambivalent about this group of receivers. Seems to be considerable quantity, but I'm not sure how much quality. Some big guys who may not run all that well, some fast guys with too many drops and/or lack of blocking ability. Would be nice to take some of the load off of Hilton, if possible.

If someone like Kirk or maybe Sutton is still there at the top of Round Two, I guess I'd give them a look, but otherwise I'm not sure there might not be a WR available at #49 or even #67 who's just as good as anyone earlier. Or another OL, or maybe a promising but under-achieving DT like Hand?

Last edited by ZiaColt; 04-01-2018 at 04:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.