ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #26  
Old 12-31-2017, 08:56 PM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,485
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,204 Times in 1,540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
No surprise. Wish Pagano the best. Hope the Colts end up with a better coach. The next couple of months hold decisions that could define Ballard's career, the most important of which will be the #3 overall pick.



You're funny. I decided to stop trying to have a discussion with people spoiling for a fight. There were valid counterpoints to be made, but I decided to spend my time more constructively than to continue making them to a group that clearly wasn't listening nor interested in listening. Hopefully this board will return to sanity now that your collective pet project has happened.



No, just decided that there were more constructive things to do with my time than make a fact based argument to the anti-Pagano tribe on this board. We'll see what happens from here.
I don't blame you for stepping away. I never agreed with you on Pagano, but if you truly felt he wasn't the biggest obstacle, I can see why you'd get frustrated here.

Fresh slate, as far as I'm concerned.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
apballin (01-03-2018), sherck (01-02-2018)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.