![]() |
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent." |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nope. I love Pittman, but we have playmakers enough without him. I also think Cross is a good safety, but he lacks in coverage, despite his excellent play against the run. Smith was good, but missed a lot of games, and will fall off a cliff in Houston. Franklin already fell off his cliff. Kwity never really got on the cliff to fall off.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I like the TE depth, i am actually ok with the wide receivers, people seem to think we need to draft someone fairly high, but i am ok with redistributing the ball amongst our receiving corps. I am expecting bigger things from Pierce, Downs and Warren. We could then do with Dulin, NWI, and the lower depth guys to contribute a little more than they did last year. The depth at DE is fairly good, but we need a starter to replace Kwaye's role. At corner i think we could end up trading away a couple of guys for picks, Jones, Blackmon potentially. We would still have Gardner, Ward, Moore, Walley, Britt-Taylor, with Mitchell as the No. 6 guy and i really liked some of what i saw out of Edwards, another year and he could develop into something worth keeping. I am also ok with the safety position. Do i think we have upgraded the loss of Cross, no, but i do like the fact that we have Wohler, Thomas, Owens and Scott, the Colts also felt good enough to keep Lowery on the 53 man roster throughout the entire season, so they must see something in him that they like. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to ukcolt For This Useful Post: | ||
Puck (04-02-2026) | ||
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Pittman...7/89...for the year.
I told my Steelers buddy, who has season tickets, that he wasn't going to be good. Now next week, I bet he goes off. |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
To be fair, I think Pittman is playing through a foot injury right now. He sat out and missed Week 2 entirely due to that injury but has been playing since then. He has been getting ZERO separation from the defense so his targets and receptions are low. |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Apparently, there was an incident on the field that ended up with Rodgers screaming at him for dropping a pass. The exact quote, caught on air was “He mother fucking sucks ass.”
Last edited by Kray007; 10-05-2026 at 02:23 PM. |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I’m not surprised Pittman is beat up he was a warrior for us he played thru everything. That dirty hit on him by the Steelers still haunts me |
| The Following User Says Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (Yesterday) | ||
![]() |
|
|