ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11-23-2025, 06:08 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,550
Thanks: 3,311
Thanked 3,508 Times in 1,868 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
I fully expected a loss. In fact, I predicted it wouldn’t be close.

The Chiefs are a dynasty. They were 5-5 and absolutely DESPERATE for a win. I would have been shocked had we won, especially considering it was in KC.

I’m pleasantly surprised by the Colts showing today.

I think if we play them in Indy, we’d have a very good shot at winning.

Right now, we just need to worry about Houston and Jacksonville.
The New York Chiefs have never lost a game!
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent."
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.