![]() |
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I am not saying that Ballard should embrace the Eagles way fully but if this season ends up with us a contenders, then the window might be open enough that Ballad can do all sorts of things to lessen current year cap hit with extensions. I would not worry about the cap. Ballard has has great discipline with it during his entire time here; I have no doubt he will do well with the cap going forward. As much as I have doubts about some of Ballards skills as GM (drafting DEs for one and his adherance to RAS scores for two), his handling of the cap has always been spot on.
__________________
============== Thad The future is so bright; I gotta triple up! ![]() ![]()
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post: | ||
Oldcolt (10-22-2025) | ||
|
|