ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-20-2025, 03:17 AM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,350
Thanks: 9,740
Thanked 5,664 Times in 3,090 Posts
Default

I'd rather trade Daniel Jones, there's no upside or hope with him. Roll will AR, Leonard and Bean. I hate this decision so damn much. Just a middle of the road bullshit team again. I love the Colts, but I really hope this blows up in Ballard's and Steichen's faces. I hope the fans boo the hell out of them at games. I have literally no excitement or enthusiasm for this team now. What a piss poor regime the Colts have become. AR has played 39 games total in college and the NFL. Give him a chance this year. See how he does cowards. Daniel Jones is a boring ass QB and not going to take the Colts far at all. Again, medicoricy is all that Ballard and Steichen have given us. Fuck them!
First time in many years I am not looking forward to watching my Colts, thanks Ballard and Steichen, shitheads.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (08-20-2025), CletusPyle (08-20-2025), Oldcolt (08-20-2025)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.