ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-08-2025, 05:56 PM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
I want a winning lottery ticket, I doubt the Bengals or I get what we want. Further, the articles I've read indicate they're looking for a low 2 to a high 3 to get rid of Trey, to me that's pick 80 for the Colts. Considering the Colts would be paying draft capital for the right to pay a 30 year old $35m+ AAV, I think the 80th pick is more than fair.

As for Fields, I truly believe he is the best combination of talent, system fit, and cost available to create a QB competition with AR this offseason. I'm really hoping Ballard sees it that way as well.
I just read a trade comp I wasn't thinking of, which would be to exchange 1st rounders. So trade 14th down to 17th + maybe a 5th next year.

Warren is the kid I want and many have him in the top-10, unfortunately for us. After him, there's actually a handful of guys I like, and one will likely be there at 17.

80th straight up is better
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.