ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 01-10-2025, 07:35 PM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusPyle View Post
Warren for Penn State is projected to go 15-17, the Colts could fix their TE problem with one pick!
WAS projected...

I said it in another thread, I'm pretty sure I jinxed us by mentioning him a month ago. Dude is just steadily climbing up the draft boards. I hope it happens for us.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChaosTheory For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (01-10-2025), IndyNorm (01-11-2025), Racehorse (01-10-2025), YDFL Commish (01-10-2025)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.