ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 10-04-2017, 08:09 AM
Coltsalr's Avatar
Coltsalr Coltsalr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 4,876
Thanks: 653
Thanked 697 Times in 353 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
I want to live in a world where conversations go/went like this:

IRSAY: Give Chuck a chance.

BALLARD: Ok. Chuck, start whoever you want to open the season. You know this team better than me.

PAGANO: Great! I'll put TJ Green at CB and start Scott Tolzien at QB. Also, this Malik Hooker kid, I'll just play him a few snaps.

BALLARD: ...ok. Yes. Yes, you do that.

[Proceeds to hand Pagano rope to hang himself with]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
I want to live in a world where conversations go/went like this:

IRSAY: Give Chuck a chance.

BALLARD: Ok. Chuck, start whoever you want to open the season. You know this team better than me.

PAGANO: Great! I'll put TJ Green at CB and start Scott Tolzien at QB. Also, this Malik Hooker kid, I'll just play him a few snaps.

BALLARD: ...Get the fuck out of here, right now, fucking leave "Security, we need armed escort of the premises right now, we have a madman on the loose"...

[goes to the bathroom and changes his soiled clothing]
What it should have been instead...

Both of these made me laugh my fucking ass off.

Good work, boys.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.