ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 10-13-2024, 10:26 AM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,491
Thanks: 900
Thanked 3,207 Times in 1,542 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
Sadly, or perhaps in a ode to the end of a shitty era and some light of hope for the future, I think this is the game that causes the administration to fire Gus.

I think Levis looks like a very good NFL QB, which absolutely everyone KNOWS he is not meaning you cannot excuse your way out of this one, causing the brass to finally say enough and shit can Bradley tomorrow morning.

I think we compete because AR plays a big time game but we allow TN to put up 31 which is embarrassing as fuck!
I think this is entirely possible. This defense has more or less collapsed. I can see a historically bad day happening.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.