ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 09-23-2024, 01:50 PM
njcoltfan njcoltfan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Jersey Shore
Posts: 3,551
Thanks: 1,055
Thanked 925 Times in 540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


People with season tickets are obviously fans. All of them cannot make every game, and when they sell their tickets on the Internet, they have no control over (or knowledge of) who is buying them.

There are plenty of people here on ColtFreaks who dislike me, but I don't think that any of them would question my Colts fandom ...... and I have been to a grand total of 2 Colts games. I saw them play the Ravens in Baltimore in 2009, and I saw them play the Jets in northern New Jersey in 2015.

In the game threads, there are fans that have the patience of Mahatma Gandhi, and there are fans that have the patience of a 6 year-old who wants their cookies immediately. To me, it doesn't matter how or in what manner you wave your blue-and-white pom-poms, just as long as you are waiving them.

o
I've been a Colt fan for close to 65 years, and I've been to probably 6or7 games. My pom-poms are cosiderably older than yours, but every Colt's game I take them out and wave them, win or lose, by the way, I for one look forward to your comments during and after the games.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to njcoltfan For This Useful Post:
apballin (09-23-2024), BCN#1 (09-24-2024), Colts And Orioles (09-23-2024), Racehorse (09-23-2024)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.