ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 09-08-2024, 10:23 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,350
Thanks: 9,740
Thanked 5,664 Times in 3,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Really REALLY missed Downs today. Mitchell has potential but he’s not there yet.

I don’t think I’ll ever watch AR without the nagging thought in my head that he’s going to get hurt. He got nicked a couple times today but shook it off.

The touchdown to Diggs on 4th and goal was one of the most pathetic displays I’ve ever seen. I mean, what the hell were they thinking? It’s fourth and GOAL. No one is going to beat you over the top. Why on earth would you allow Diggs to run a simple out pattern into the end zone? Jesus Christ. At least press him at the line or run a linebacker under the route. Absolutely mind boggling how easy that was for Stroud.

Very very disappointing day from the defense.

AR was about what I expected. Could have been better on the short stuff and missed at least 2 deep balls but some of that is because Downs didn’t play.

But the defense was just atrocious.

Edited to add-that touchdown pass to Pierce was as impressive a throw as you will EVER see in your life. That was just amazing.
Gus Bradley is a fucking moron. I don't understand why he's still here. For that matter, I don't understand why Ballard is either.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (09-08-2024), CletusPyle (09-08-2024), Dewey 5 (09-08-2024), nate505 (09-09-2024)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.