ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 09-08-2024, 09:46 AM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,489
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,207 Times in 1,542 Posts
Default

I think we ultimately lose today, though I think it will be competitive.

Colts have the potential to be pretty good if AR stays healthy but I think it will take some time to put it all together.

Texans seem like a team that is ready to start fast.

Hope I’m wrong, of course.

The only thing that is really essential today in my opinion is that AR plays the whole game and doesn’t get hurt. Something I don’t think he ever did last year.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.