ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 09-04-2024, 08:27 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,572
Thanks: 2,881
Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,008 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusPyle View Post
I hope you are right, maybe these preseason games are completely meaningless? I just didn't see anything during preseason to lead me to believe this team is ready for the first game. I saw several other teams in preseason that looked sharp offensively and seemed to take the games much more seriously.
I believe they didn’t wanna show anything in preseason…. An offense with no film can be as dangerous as the most powerful offense
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post:
ChaosTheory (09-05-2024), CletusPyle (09-05-2024), YDFL Commish (09-04-2024)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.