ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 04-29-2024, 08:42 AM
sherck's Avatar
sherck sherck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 4,011
Thanks: 2,775
Thanked 1,699 Times in 731 Posts
Default

I love our draft class.

Ballard has found his, hopefully, alpha pass rusher whom if he produces will transform the defense. Think T.J. Watt on last year's Colt defense! I know, I know, too early but Latu has twitch!

Another stud pass catching option to go with a WR corps I already liked (MPJ, Pierce and Downs primarily but I also like Montgomery and Dulin) and then bringing in the big uglies at a time that was right.

The Colts have to make decisions on Kelly, Fries and Pinter in 2025. Having their potential replacements in house already makes those discussions easier to have in either re-signing cheaper or letting them walk. I honestly would not be shocked to see one or two higher O-Linemen drafted next season as well. Ballard cannot let Richardson take the kind of punishment that Luck did.

I know it all rides on Richardson's big arm and Taylor's legs but I think this draft helps try to maximize those assets! I love it.
__________________
==============
Thad
The future is so bright; I gotta triple up!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post:
BCN#1 (04-30-2024), CletusPyle (04-29-2024), Racehorse (04-29-2024)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.