ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

View Poll Results: Who do you want at 15?
Quinyon Mitchell 6 26.09%
Laiatu Latu 1 4.35%
Jared Verse 1 4.35%
Dallas Turner 2 8.70%
Terrion Arnold 2 8.70%
Brian Thomas Jr. 2 8.70%
Adonai Mitchell 0 0%
Trade Up (Include for whom in a post) 1 4.35%
Trade Down (Include explanation in a post) 5 21.74%
Other (Include explanation in a post) 3 13.04%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-20-2024, 10:13 AM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,570
Thanks: 1,480
Thanked 3,919 Times in 2,193 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Regardless of Pierce, I'd be surprised if they don't take a WR in this class.

As for Rd1... Bowers is probably the best football player that may still be available at #15, so if he's there take him. If not, maybe Thomas at WR but I would think they probably like a defender better in that spot if they don't trade down (which I lean towards).

Plus, it seems like a bunch of 2nd-round WR's will be available.
After listening to the Ballard press conference I definitely think they are going pass catcher first. If Bowers is there I think they take him. If any of the top three WRs drop I see them moving up a few spots if they get close. If not… I see them trading back a little to get picks and taking BTj or Worthy. Some oline in the middle rounds and probably throw a DE in there maybe the second. A athletic CB in later rounds also.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
IndyNorm (04-20-2024)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.