ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion > Soda's Picks
Register FAQ Community Calendar

View Poll Results: Who Should we pick for Soda Bowl Championship?
Soda picks Kansas City 0 0%
Soda Picks 49ers 1 100.00%
Puck picks Kansas City 1 100.00%
Puck picks 49ers 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 02-10-2024, 01:57 AM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodapop View Post
Heck no, I was going back and forth too. I'm not confident enough to do that. Lol... also I love math
I've been drinking. So what the hell. Sending Race my picks!!
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.