ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 01-20-2024, 05:19 PM
TheMugwump's Avatar
TheMugwump TheMugwump is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 2,413
Thanks: 2,032
Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,239 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Session View Post
I don't think this product is what it used to be. Maybe I'm getting older, or maybe it is just getting worse. Part of me believes we're watching this evolve into something else entirely, like Camp, Heisman, and the forward pass. Part of that I can understand.
I really have no feelings about this issue. It is what it is, and the rich men are going to turn the game into whatever they want, market it however they want, and the people will watch or they won't. It doesn't really affect my life.

That said, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Walter Camp/John Heisman reference here. Well done, Mr. Session. Way to bring it.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.