ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #34  
Old 09-17-2017, 11:00 AM
njcoltfan njcoltfan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Jersey Shore
Posts: 3,551
Thanks: 1,055
Thanked 925 Times in 540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
I hate to admit this but I will be hoping for another slow start and a blow out. Something, anything to get Irsay to fire Pagano. I do not want to see a close game that gives Irsay any reason to keep this guy as coach. If Pagano goes at least I can watch with hope of player development. Nobody is going to develop into anything worthwhile while this very nice man is our coach. Still bumming
Not getting the game in NJ, so I'll be watching the Red Zone and I expect to see the Colts quite often, unfortunately it most likely will be the Defense giving up TDs !!!!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.