![]() |
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think in the grand scheme of things, not a bad outing at all for the guys. Richardson made a boneheaded throw, but overall I liked his prescence in the pocket and his mobility when he had to move. Think the OL will be better than some might think also.
Still a toss up of course about who the starting RB is going to be, to me at least it is. I like Hull and Jackson, maybe platoon them? We will see but yes do think Jackson probably has slight edge right now. On a side note I watched this game at a local bar and almost got into a fight with a Bills fan because he spilled his beer all over me, prick. Thanks.
__________________
Rodney Dangerfield was my hero |
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bojack For This Useful Post: | ||
|
|