ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 07-18-2023, 11:27 AM
nate505 nate505 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,429
Thanks: 2,698
Thanked 3,375 Times in 1,946 Posts
Default

Honestly, I agree with Taylor. It's all monopoly money anyways, but running backs get the worst of it. They provide a ton of production and put their bodies thru hell and are considered like throw away players.

I even get why it is, but I sympathize with them on this point. I don't even care about the amount of money they're making...everyone in the league makes a ton of money. Jim Irsay makes a ton of money for doing nothing.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nate505 For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (07-19-2023)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.