ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 05-03-2023, 12:32 PM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
They might. Could believe that with continued continuity this unit could do well. Still plenty of time, though.
I'm still here ^^. If I had to bet right now, I'd say our starting OL is going to be what finished last season: Raimann-Nelson-Kelly-Fries-Smith.

Depth is interesting. Ekiyor is very intriuging because although he was a guard at Alabama, he was running at center at the Senior Bowl. He also played center in high school. So his immediate competition is Pinter since he backs up both. I also wouldn't be surprised if he gives Fries a run. He's more stout, but much stronger than both.

The young tackles are both going to take some time I think.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.