ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 04-30-2023, 02:06 PM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i think we need a vet at guard. center we are ok for now. if kelly doesn't get back to form, we can play pinter and get by. you can't pay everyone up front so we have to rely on young or inexpensive players.
It'd be nice. Off the top of my head, though, I think Risner from DEN might be the only interesting guy. And I think I read he was going to want $9m-$10m/yr.

I haven't looked to see who all else is available.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.