ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 03-04-2023, 12:32 PM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
5101, just 5/8" taller than my 5096 guess. Kyler Murray is the only example of an NFL QB near that height. Russell Wilson is nearly a full inch taller. The weight is less concerning than reports, though. I think Ballard is too measurable minded to draft Young. I think he goes up to 1 for Stroud now. That's sad, I really wanted Calijah Kancey at 35, but that pick will probably have to go.
The weight was more important to me than the height. Height is important but we've seen enough short guys excel. But 194lbs. is already tiny and I was curious if even that number was embellished.

204lbs. is still small. I've seen people compare him to Mahomes as far as maneuvering... but Mahomes almost got knocked out of the playoffs. I don't know if a much smaller guy survives those kinds of things.

Last edited by ChaosTheory; 03-04-2023 at 12:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.