ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 12-29-2022, 04:25 PM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,490
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,207 Times in 1,542 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
I don't give a shit about McDouche, he's a POS. But, I think the clown owner of the Raiders is the one who wanted Carr benched, that's the word going around anyway.

Carr's contract is similar to Ryan's and if he gets hurt, his contract is guaranteed next year. His salary of $32.9 million for next season and $7.5 million of his 2024 salary become guaranteed if he gets hurt.
Davis may be the reason he is being benched right now but if McDouche wanted him back next year, he would be playing.

Hell, they still have an outside shot at the playoffs, I think.

I think McDouche has made it clear that he wants a different qb next season so Davis said “alright then, sit Carr so I don’t have to pay him if he would happen to get hurt”.

In other words, it stems from McDouche.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.