![]() |
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Saturday was hired to win, regardless of what his decision was there. You could argue that going for it was the right call, but I don't think that Saturday's hands were tied one way or the other. If he had let McLaughlin kick it and he had made it, very few people would have complained about that decision. I have mixed feelings about the decision, as I could see an argument for either one ...... I was recapping McLaughlin's day, rather than arguing that Saturday made the wrong decision. I think that either decision would have been right because a team needs to be able to get one yard on 4th down, and McLaughlin is having a fantastic, accurate season overall. The only decision that I would have vehemently disagreed with would be if he had chosen to punt the ball. o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck Last edited by Colts And Orioles; 12-18-2022 at 10:29 PM. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post: | ||
nate505 (12-18-2022) | ||
|
|