ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11-24-2022, 07:45 AM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,133
Thanks: 338
Thanked 1,638 Times in 779 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
When would he have run for a published time? High school? What Ive seen, he plays fast
Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, he's bigger and stronger than his Dad, but he's not as fast. I'm not sure how much you can improve on your 40 time, but I'm sure you can.

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/f...in-harrison-jr

I'd love to see him in a Colts uniform, just don't see it happening given all the other needs the team has.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.