ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 11-21-2022, 11:55 AM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
I agree on Kelly. I think he’s done, and he sure as hell isn’t worth what they’re paying him. Draft someone to compete with Pinter for the job.

I’m not as down on Nelson as some people are. I think he’s just pressing because of how bad the players around him are.

I think a hard look needs to be taken at Smith. He’s been really bad this season.
I don't know about Smith. It's not every week, but usually when I go back and watch the line on the 22 tape, Smith seems to be our second best OL behind Nelson. Both of them are having a down year, but if you think Nelson might be pressing because of the guy(s) next to him, the same might apply to Smith. And the two young guys are in there because Pryor and Pinter were terribly misvalued.

Kelly does seem to be in a different boat, though.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.