ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11-20-2022, 04:27 PM
Thorgrim's Avatar
Thorgrim Thorgrim is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Satellite of Love
Posts: 3,810
Thanks: 667
Thanked 1,662 Times in 901 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaynesWorld87 View Post
I thought the same thing. I have the game on mute because kids are up and I can't really hear anyway. I saw the run, saw him get the 1st down and momentum stopped, assumed the play was blown dead and turned away to talk to my daughter for a second. Turn back to the game and see we had fumbled the ball and the refs were signaling Eagles ball. I had just assumed the play had been blown dead.
That's what the hell you get for paying attention to your kids.
__________________
Chillin’ down at the CO2C
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Thorgrim For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (11-20-2022)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.