ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 09-08-2017, 01:26 PM
sherck's Avatar
sherck sherck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 4,011
Thanks: 2,778
Thanked 1,699 Times in 731 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
Totally agree. Two QBs that are on everyone's list as all time greats, (Brady and Montana) had brilliant coaches. Brady's a very good QB, but his best asset is learning and following everything BB conceives.

A few years back, the pats lost their opener to the Bills in devastating fashion. I don't think they're done yet, and I feel sorry for their next opponent.
I did not say that they were done.

I merely was pointing out that Tommy Cheater had a terrible game even when he was not being pressured when down and if that is a trend that continues, then the world outside of the Northeast will be rejoicing.

Walk Worthy,
__________________
==============
Thad
The future is so bright; I gotta triple up!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post:
smitty46953 (09-08-2017)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.