ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 11-19-2022, 11:28 AM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,497
Thanks: 903
Thanked 3,217 Times in 1,547 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
For half of what either of those guys salary, I would be Irsays lackey. I would happily hold his beer while I watched the the circus
Sure, so would I, but I don’t have the options those guys do. Plus, they want to advance in their profession. Both of them are pretty highly regarded around the league.

Why wouldn’t they want to leave and go somewhere where they’re actually running things instead of an old hippy owner?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.