ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #34  
Old 11-08-2022, 02:51 AM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,570
Thanks: 1,480
Thanked 3,915 Times in 2,193 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
So I disagree IF Jim had gone status quo we would all be persecuting him

He sees that we are probably out of it and brining in the guy that has been consulting can work with Chris and Jim and help determine the direction the team needs to go.

IMO Chris (right or wrong) will need to work with Jeff more closely than he has with Frank on players and strategy.

Chris will have an out if Jim leans toward Jeff's decisions more than Chris's



I drank Jamison shots with every UMM. so I may rethink in the morning.
I don't see the upside of Saturday, except that he brings an outsider perspective and perhaps an independant review of the staff and players. Jeff is known as a good leader though. Literally everyone who knows Jeff has not been shocked when they hear it and seem to think highly of the guy. I don't know. Outsider, insider, the result should be the same at this point.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.