ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 03-30-2022, 03:12 PM
CletusPyle CletusPyle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4,424
Thanks: 7,217
Thanked 4,209 Times in 2,453 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
People kept saying we were going to have to cut Wentz. But the guys is very talented. Coaching and GM egos are huge. I knew there would be no shortage of giant egos thinking they are the ones who will turn his talent around. If there is talent, someone is always willing to take a chance.
I know you said that, and Rivera has a massive ego....I am actually looking forward to seeing what Washington can do with Wentz. I wish him well, and of all the teams in the NFC East I like Washington the best, so I'd love to see them have a great season. I can't stand Philly or the Cowboys!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CletusPyle For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (03-30-2022)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.