ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 03-27-2022, 12:28 PM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by njcoltfan View Post
I was a little skeptical with the Ryan signing, but after reading a whole bunch of articles about the guy I honestly can't wait until the season starts.
Once his name was thrown in the mix, I wanted him above the rest. But I was still skeptical like you. I've now read and watched a bunch on him and I'm also really stoked about next season.


Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
He graded out at 87 vs the raiders and allowed 2 pressures and went against ngakwe most of his snaps
I'll trust the smarter guys in the building. If he's long-term, that's awesome. If he's just good enough until they find the prospect they want, cool. He's at least a good swing.

I don't see many more FA moves, but I'd be least surprised by bringing in a DB. WR/OT I feel like are coming solely in the draft.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChaosTheory For This Useful Post:
Ironshaft (03-27-2022), njcoltfan (03-28-2022)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.