ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 03-02-2022, 11:29 AM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,485
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,204 Times in 1,540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusPyle View Post
Sounds like he'll be back to me....CBS says Derrick Carr will be a Colt next season. I've seen reports that Wentz will be traded to Washington, so I guess we just have to wait!
Carr isn’t going anywhere, McDouche loves him.

I just don’t see how the Colts are going to improve the quarterback position. There are SO many teams that need a quarterback, teams with a lot more draft capital than we have.

I think it’s going to require trading a player or two if they’re truly serious about getting a good quarterback. And I’m not sure they’ll be willing to do that.

Just please, for the love of God, no more Wentz. I’m not sure I could handle it.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
apballin (03-02-2022), CletusPyle (03-02-2022), nate505 (03-02-2022), Racehorse (03-02-2022)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.