ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #29  
Old 12-01-2021, 07:25 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,871
Thanks: 3,140
Thanked 3,138 Times in 1,442 Posts
Default

[QUOTE=ChaosTheory;214088]At the risk of coming across as a dick (sorry), and I know you're not a "Fire Reich" guy which is who most of my comments are aimed at, but I have to say...

I don't understand this statement. If you believe the outcome could not have been improved, then what are we talking about here for three days?

If the gameplan couldn't have been better prior to catastrophic player errors, and then after the player errors we decide we don't like the gameplan... It's got to be a textbook example of post-hoc criticism.

No offense taken. I am not necessarily talking about one game. For me any one game can be a one off and you do weird things (like pass 26 times in a row). Sometimes it works, sometimes not. My concern is the track we are moving to the offensive side. We were on track to be a team that bullied folks with a mean offensive line and imposed our will. Racehorse says you can't impose your will on every team and he is correct, but you sure as hell can try. We are starting to play like those finesse teams of old. I would like us to be bullies again. Shit people keep saying we must have good blockers even at receiver. Why if you are not going to run the ball? Pascal's best attribute is his blocking for goodness sake. It looks to me that this team was being built to run the ball and I loved it. I hope this is just a blip and we get back to a more balanced attack.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.